Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018
The Rajasthan Police Recruitment Notification 2017 for 5390 Posts has released on the Official Portal Now on 18th October 2017. According to the Rajasthan Police Recruitment Advertisement Vacant Posts for Constable General, Constable Driver & Constable Operator to be filled in Various Districts/Units/Battalion. The Online Application Form Can be Filled Via E-mitra Kendra, Common Service Centre & Official Web Portal from 23rd October 2017 till 16th Jan 2018 till 12.00 PM Mid Night . The Rajasthan Police Recruitment Notification 2018 will be Released Separately to fill Vacant Posts. Huge Number of Candidates are Waited a long for Rajasthan Police Vigypti 2018. We will provide all the information Related to Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 such as Eligibility Criteria, No. of vacancy, Application Process, Age limit, education qualification, exam syllabus, Books Suggestion, Online Test Series , exam pattern, admit card, exam date, results, cut off and merit list etc. So All the Aspirants are Advised to Bookmark this Portal for Latest Updates & News for Rajasthan Police Bharti 2017.
Update 22nd May, 2018
कांस्टेबल भर्ती परीक्षा में 16 लाख अभ्यर्थियों को दुबारा आवेदन फार्म भरना होगा
3 बदलावों के साथ होगी परीक्षा
- पहले 5500 पदों पर भर्ती होनी थी, अब 23, 912 पदों पर होगी
- पहले परीक्षा ऑनलाइन होनी थी, अब यह परीक्षा ऑफलाइन होगी
- पहले उम्र सीमा 23 साल थी, अब कार्मिक विभाग के संशोधन के बाद ऐसे 27 साल कर दिया गया।
Update 21st March, 2018
आखिरकार रद्द हुई कांस्टेबल भर्ती परीक्षा- पुलिस पर बड़ा सवाल
चुनाव से पहले पुलिस भर्ती का दबाव, अप्रैल से नए सिरे से शुरू होगी परीक्षा की तैयारी
कांस्टेबल भर्ती परीक्षा में नक़ल व छदम रुपण की कुछ घटनाएं सामने आने पर एसओजी व जिला पुलिस द्वारा कुछ प्रकरण दर्ज किये गए जिनमे अब तक 20 से अधिक आरोपियों की गिरफ्तारी हो चुकी है। प्रकरणों का अनुसन्धान जारी है।
उक्त पृष्ठभूमि को दृष्टिगत रखते हुए सुरक्षा व्यवस्था एवं अन्य सम्बंधित समस्त तथ्यों का गहन परिक्षण किया जा रहा है। परीक्षा की विश्वसनीयता बनाये रखने के लिए समुचित कदम उठाये जायेंगे। फिलहाल परीक्षा की द्वितीय चरण में दिनांक 20-03-2018 से 31-03-2018 तक होने वाली परीक्षाएं स्थगित की जा रही है। आगामी परीक्षा तिथि के सम्बन्ध में अभियर्थियों को उचित माध्यम से अवगत कराया जायेगा।
Update 19th March, 2018
भरोसे की हैकिंग, खुद की परीक्षा में पास नहीं हुई पुलिस, कानून और बायोमेट्रिक सिस्टम को अंगूठा दिखाते रहे हैकर
सीबीआई के अनुभवी हमारे अफसरों ने परीक्षा एप्टेक के भरोसे छोड़ दी
अलवर में कांस्टेबल भर्ती परीक्षा में नक़ल कराने की थी प्लानिंग
Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2018
The Rajasthan Police Online Form is available Now. Candidates Fulfilling Eligibility Criteria Can Apply Online via E-mitra or Online Portal. Only Online Application form will be accepted.Aspirants needs to Create SSO ID While Applying Rajasthan Police Constable Online Form .
Remember these Points While filling Rajasthan Police Constable Online Form 2018
[Update] – Rajasthan Police Constable Online Application Form Last Date Extended Till 15th January 2018
Application form Last Date is 21st November 2017. Candidates are Advised not to wait till last Date because website slows down in last days .
- Fill Application Form via e-Mitra Kendra only. It will be easiest to create SSO Id and paying the Application form fees.
- Clearly Mention your Post whether You are applying for Constable General, Constable Driver or Constable Operator.
- Go through the District Wise Vacancy list and select appropriate District/Unit/Battalion.
- Fill all the Data Carefully such as Name , D.O.B, Address , post etc.
Rajasthan Police Constable Application form fees
For General & OBC Candidates —> 450/-
For SC /ST Candidates (Rajasthan State)—> 350/-
For SC /ST Candidates (Other States)—>400/-
Note : An amount of RS 26/- is Also Payable to E-mitra Kendra.
Rajasthan Police Online Exam Instructions
Rajasthan Police Bharti 2017-18 Important Dates to Remember
- Rajasthan Police constable 2017 Notification Release Date: 18-10-2017
- Starting date of Online Application form: 23-10-2017
- Last Date of online application: Update Soon
- Rajasthan Police constable 2017 Exam Date : July, 2018
- Rajasthan Police constable Admit Card 2018: Update Soon
- Rajasthan Police 2018 constable Result Date: Update Soon
Rajasthan Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates who are applying for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 must check all the Eligibility criteria of Rajasthan Police Recruitment mentioned below.
- Candidates must be citizen of India or Nepal’s public / citizen.
- Applicants must have knowledge of Hindi writing and knowledge of Rajasthan’s culture in Devanagari script.
Minimum education Qualification
District Police Constable
Passed secondary or 10 class or equivalent exam from recognized school / State examination board
8th Class Passed from Recognized Board
Police Telecommunication (Operator)
12th Science with Physics and Mathematics from the Board established by Law in India Passed any other examination declared by the topic or the crisis by the government.
Note: 1. Candidates who have studying in minimum qualification, they all are eligible to fill up the Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2017 but during physical test they must show their complete original document of their minimum education qualification.
2. Candidates Applying for the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Constable Driver Must have the Driving License (LMV/HMV) of 1 year Old .
Age Limit :
Job seekers who want to fill up application form of Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017. Firstly they can read all the Age limit of Rajasthan Police Bharti before applying online form.
कांस्टेबल भर्ती में ऊपरी आयु सीमा में छूट को लेकर लगी याचिका पर हाई कोर्ट ने ऑफलाइन फार्म स्वीकार करनेके निर्देश दिए। साथ ही कहा कि सरकार अभियार्थी को इस भर्ती में आवेदन करने से वंचित नहीं कर सकती व अभियार्थी का आवेदन स्वीकार करें।
For Constable General/ Operator
|Male/ Female (minimum)
Male/ Female (maximum)
||26 years for Male & 30 years for Female|
|S.C/ ST/ OBC/ SBC||18 years||27 years|
Dependent and state employee of dead policeman in duty discharge
|18 years||26 years|
|18 years||42 years|
Age limit of Constable Driver
|Male/ Female ( Minimum)||
Male/ Female( Maximum)
| 18 years
|S.C/ ST/ OBC/ SBC||18 years||31 years|
Dependent and state employee of dead policeman in duty discharge
|18 years||29 years|
|18 years||42 years|
Rajasthan Police Constable Physical Standards
For Non TSP Area
|Physical Challenge||Non TSP Area|
|Minimum Height||168 C.ms||152 C.ms|
|Chest (Only for Male)||Normal- 81 C.ms
On Flashed- 86 C.ms
(minimum 5 c.ms Flash)
|Weight (Only for Female)||Not Applicable||47.5 Kg.|
For TSP Area
|Physical Challenge||TSP Area|
|Minimum Height||160 C.ms||145 C.ms|
|Chest (Only for Male)||Normal- 74 C.ms
Flashed- 79 C.ms
(minimum 5 c.ms Flash)
|Weight (Only for Female)||Not Applicable||43 Kg.|
Rajasthan Police Medical Test
- The eyes of both the eyes of the candidate must be 6×6 without glasses.
- Candidates should be free of all physical disorders, defects, diseases, with a mentally conscious, strong health. Candidates should not be suffering from mental abstinence.
- The candidate’s knee should not collide with each other, the nerves being bloated, squints, night blindness, color blindness, stammering, flat feet, and any other deformities which should not be in the duty duties.
Raj Police Salary & other Allowance Details
- Rajasthan Police Authority provide R.s 7900/- for the qualified candidates for provisional period which have 2 years.
- Then the Salary of Rajasthan Police Constable is 5200-20200 (Grade Pay- 2400) & other allowances paid.
Rajasthan Police Constable Selection Procedure 2017
The Rajasthan Police recruitment 2017 for the police constable posts consist of four stage selection procedure. All the eligible candidate are requested to grab the opportunity. The Rajasthan Police board conducts the entire recruitment process in four level.
- Written Test (Online Mode )
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
The Rajasthan Police Constable Selection Procedure is given below-
Rajasthan Police Written Exam has Total 100 Numbers which is included as
|Constable General/ Operator||Constable Driver||
|75 Marks||75 Marks||0 Marks|
|Special Ability (N.C.C., Home Guard, Polytechnic, ITI, Computer Knowledge) behalf of Certificate Marks||10||Not Applicable||
Rajasthan Police Constable Proficiency Test 2018
(For Constable Driver Only)
Candidates who have applied for the posts of constable driver and who have qualified in the physical efficiency test shall be required to undergo a proficiency test carrying 15 marks to judge their suitability for these posts. The minimum pass percentage shall be the same as in computer based examination for various categories.
(i) For Constable (Driver) 15 Marks
The Proficiency Test shall consist of the following practical tests on the subject
of vehicle driving and vehicle maintenance:-
(a) Stop Test – as per Annexure ‘A’ 2 Marks
(b) Steering Test – as per Annuxure ‘B’ 2 Marks
(c) Slalom Test – asper Annuxure ‘c’ 4 Marks
(d) Driving of Heavy vehicle (along with possession of heavy vehicle driving license) 4 Marks
(e) Removing 3 simple mechanical and electrical faults in the vehicle:- 3 Marks
A Candidate fails in the test if:-
(1) Basic vehicle operation is not demostarted smoothly
(2) The driver cannot demonstrate control of the vehicle when driving and breaking
(3) The driver hits the obstacle
(4) The driver cannot pass the slalom circuit
Rajasthan Police Special Education Marks
(For the post of Constable (General Duty) And Constable (Operator)
1. Candidates having various N.C.C certificate will be awarded marks as follows (for the highest available certificates only)
Maximum marks will be limited to 5 only
|2. Home Guards:– Candidates who have served as Home Guards volunteers would be awarded marks as follows:-||Marks|
|(a)||Home Guards volunteers who has served continuously for more than 5 years||5|
|(b)||Home Guards volunteers who has served continuously for more than 2 years||4|
|(c)||Home Guards volunteers who has served continuously for more than 1 years||2|
Rajasthan Police Exam Pattern 2017
- The written examination of the candidates will be held on the same date as prescribed by the respective district / battalion / unit.
- The written test contains 75 marks total.
- Total 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- The Rajasthan Police Written Exam Will be based on Objective Type in 3 Parts.
- Paper will be consist in three Parts, Part A, B, C
- Part A & C will be Same Marks 30-30 Marks
- Number of Marks of Part B is 15 Marks
- All questions will be Multiple Choices of objective Type Questions.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Aptitude, Reasoning||30 Marks||90 minutes|
|Rajasthan GK||30 Marks|
|Social Science/Science/Current GK||15 Marks|
Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus 2017
- In Rajasthan Police Bharti Part A included Reasoning & Maths.
- Social Study, General Science, General Awareness which is included in Part-B
- Rajasthan General Knowledge (GK) which is included in Part-C
Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2017
Candidates who are going to enroll in the written examination for constable posts in Rajasthan Police are suggesting that they will be able to download the Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2017 from the official portal. I say all of you inform that one thing without call letter nobody else to sit in the exam hall so please don’t miss the admit card and download your Rajasthan Police Constable Hall Ticket for going to exam. The Rajasthan Police Constable Exam will be conduct soon in 2018 year.
Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2018
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam will be held at many exam centers. Candidates are finding after the exam Rajasthan Police Answer Key 2018. Now candidates you can download Rajasthan Police Paper solution 2018 from here. check Rajasthan Police Constable Answer Key 2018 from our site. They can also download Rajasthan Police Answer Key from its official portal. A large no of candidates have applied for this exam, after the exam, they all are searching for Rajasthan Police Constable answer Key 2018.
Rajasthan Police Constable Cutoff 2018
The Rajasthan Police Department will release constable written exam Cutoff Marks on the official website police.rajasthan.gov.in. The cutoff marks will disclosed after the declaration of results. All the Candidates who successfully applied for appeared in the Rajasthan Police constable exam 2018 can check their Rajasthan Police Constable Cutoff 2018 on our page. The Rajasthan Police board will upload the complete list of Rajasthan Police Cutoff Marks 2018 according to category. You can download the pdf sheet of the cutoff on the official website.
Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2018
According to the latest updates, the Rajasthan Police Constable Result 2018 for will be declared in on the official website as soon as the evaluation of answer copies gets complete. The actual date of result declaration has not been disclosed by the board because the examination has not been conducted yet. As per the sources, the Rajasthan police will reveal the Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Result at official portal. The board official take some time in preparing the results. We request all the candidate to keep checking our page as well as official portal.
Rajasthan Police Constable Previous Year Question Papers
The Rajasthan Police department will organize the constable examination. Therefore, if candidates want to crack the Rajasthan police Constable Recruitment then they need to practice more questions of Rajasthan Police exam previous year papers. By practicing old question we can get familiar with the exam paper. This is the good way of securing maximum marks in the constable exam.
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Guide/ Preparation
Dear friends, we have collected above given information from various sources like internet, news channels, newspapers etc. so if you have any query regarding Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017-18 constable vacancies, exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria or anything else please contact with us. We will update this post as Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2017 releases. So keep in touch with us. Here, we have given some Rajasthan Police Constable Preparation tips and tricks, which help you to prepare for the examination.
- Focus on your Goal. Try to complete Syllabus on time.
- Make a study plan.
- Try to solve more and more questions.
- Try to get updated with daily Current Affairs.
- Analyze yourself by enrolling in mock test series.
For more Details Visit Official Portal : www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Note : Dear Candidates All the Relevant Information Regarding Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017 will be Updated Here . So Book Mark this site for Latest News about Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018.